Why do some of the plug in Febreeze air fresheners not smell as strong?

It does not matter the actual scents. But sometimes I get a Febreeze air freshener plug in - refill unit that smells super strong - and sometimes I can not tell that I just changed it. Yes - I am sure I have the same setting - high - all the time. Anyone else have this problem? Anyone know why or what to do about it?

KRL79

Asked by KRL79 at 11:45 AM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I use the sprays so can't answer but this is an excellent question to ask the manufacturer. Look on their site and see if they have a blog or Customer Comments section. If so, see if others have the problem. If not, post your's and let the company and customers know there is an issue that needs looking into. Their quality control folks need to do a better job.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:58 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• If you are replacing the scent with the same scent you aren't going to notice it.
    But if you're switching out scents then it's probably depending on the scent you get, some are stronger than others.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 5:03 PM on Sep. 12, 2009