Where can I find an affordable, clean, amazing daycare in Brandon Fl?

I am looking for a great daycare that I can afford! My daughter is 15 months, and I want what every mom wants, a clean, nurturing, teaching experience to prepare my daughter for school years. I have to go back to work, and am very concerned with just finding the right place for my family, any suggesstions would be great. I live in Brandon/Riverview area off of 301 and Faulkenberg

Thanks moms!!

katiebang

Asked by katiebang at 11:53 AM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Make sure you also look for a place with video cameras (where you can check when you are at work)... I'm in VA, so no help here, sorry! :)
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 3:40 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• call 211 or 411 and find daycares for your preference.. all daycares should have a safty rule like keys to get in and a sign in sheet when you come and go! also there must be cameras.. go to www.google.com and find some daycares in your area.. I'm in CT so your a long wayz from me!!
    Linsigirl26

Answer by Linsigirl26 at 8:47 PM on Sep. 12, 2009