i might be prego but dont??

well i had my period 2 times so far after having my child in april bu t i might be prego agian but the test comes up negative and i am sick in the moring and sometimes at night but i am also under a lot of stress considering my husband got a job the car broke down got a new car husband got into a reack he is okay but the car got total trying to settle that parents my husband left on the same night he had the reck b/c we live with my parents who was going to kick him out and me and him been aguring and now he saids he is done with us then he says i lovge you then he saids he done with us again parents about kicked me out i have no where to go and i been taken care on my duaghter only it feels like but i might be prego or can you have a period while your prego? any advice would be great

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:13 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you can still have yoru "period" when pregnant...but you are really stressed as well. I would just wait and take another test, or go and ask your doc what could be wrong. I hope everything work out for you girl.
    GotToHaveFaith

Answer by GotToHaveFaith at 1:27 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• yeah you could be pregnant. usually you won't have a period, but some women do bleed during pregnancy. if it's been about 2 weeks since you think you might have conceived, a test would probably come up positive, but not necessarily. i hope you can work things out for you and your daughter. sounds like you might not want to be in a relationship with you bf anymore. good luck to you!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 3:25 PM on Sep. 12, 2009