Hello mommies and how are you today

I am fine. What is going on in your neck of the woods. My keyboard wont let me type certain punctuation marks so excuse my typing.

sweetmom1007

Asked by sweetmom1007 at 12:13 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am being as lazy as possible! LOL
    MansfieldMomma

Answer by MansfieldMomma at 12:14 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I am super excited!!! I am going to have a video teleconference with my husband today, who is in Iraq, in 3 hours!!! Ive never been to the building its being held at and Im kind of scared Im going to get lost and be late. Its nice and rainy today. Hopefully we will get some sweet thunderstorms :)
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 12:15 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I stayed up late cleaning again last night so today I'm lazing it up a bit! My kids are playing quietly with each other so I'm watching birth stories on television and being nosy online!
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 12:16 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I am sad, mad and annoyed. I was the one last night with the drunken ex-bf question so today I am just dealing with the after feelings. I can't wait for tonight though... rodeo and carnival. Hopefully it will take my mind off things. Have a great day ladies.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• i am getting some housework caught up & then taking my daughter to another bday party tonight.
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 1:31 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Some of us are sick with the flu. Today, I'm it's worse victim with my 7 month old granddaughter coming in second. My husband is in third place. Our teen daughters went off for the day so they won't catch it. My husband and I are playing paper, scissors, rock over who gets to hold the screaming baby....lol....that's just a joke. She is just wicked congested in her nose so I have to keep suctioning her out. I'm also keeping her hydrated as much as possible. Neither of us have grown pink curly tails so I'm pretty sure it's not the swine flu, but at this point, I could care less. The flu is the flu and I am sooooo miserable!!!
    Anyone wanna come over for a visit? LOL
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:12 PM on Sep. 12, 2009