pregnant at 4 weeks and does your belly hurt when u push down on it gentley. and you feel like a little pain.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:48 PM on Jun. 23, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It shouldn't hurt a lot when you push down on it but a little bit might be normal (I'm not a doctor so I can't say for sure).

I do know that your internal organs will rearrange themselves to make room for the baby. Most women feel this sometime in their first trimester. I personally don't feel it until I'm 3 months preggo. But I suppose it's possible for some women to feel it earlier.

If it concerns you, see a doctor or midwife.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 6:22 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• it may be gas... or it may be your organs moving around you have little baby inside of you making its home for 9 months. :) if it gets really bad and unbearble then of course contact your doctor... :)
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 6:59 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• When I was prego with dd my stomach was SO sensitive! To the point where my jeans were hurting! DH could'nt lasy his head in my lap cause it hurt too badly. My doctor said it was fine I was just ultra sensitive.
    renajennjenn

Answer by renajennjenn at 8:51 PM on Jun. 23, 2008

• I just found out 2 days ago that I'm 5 1/2 weeks pregnant and my stomach has been SO sensitive the past few weeks, I would squirm if my hubby put his hand on my belly! Sometimes this is common, it's all part of the changes going on inside! :)
    Mommy2BeNBaby2

Answer by Mommy2BeNBaby2 at 1:57 PM on Jun. 24, 2008