About How long does it take to mail something from NJ to CA?

Hmm I didn't know which topic to post this under...

My sister messed up my laptop cord. That was my primary computer. My desktop(which im on now) randomly shuts off on people.. LOL im hoping I get to finish this and post it before it decides to restart on me. Well anyway I ordered a new cord on the 2nd of September. I figure they shipped it on the 3rd. It is now the 12th? should it have been here by now? It was shipped standard mail, but its still been 8 business days(not including sunday or labor day). In my confirmation E-mail it says estimated arrival date is sept 9. It also said it was being shipped from New Jersey... Any Idea how long it takes? should I be worried that its lost?

firethearson

Asked by firethearson at 12:33 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well, you should have received it by now. I would contact the place/person where you bought it.

If you're desktop keeps shutting off all the time, it may be overheating, so you fan may not be functioning properly.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:45 PM on Sep. 12, 2009