What kind of articles do stay at home mom's want to read online?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I want to read ones about organizing, and NOT have them advertise expensive crap only the rich can afford(seriously ten dollars for ONE single metal cube???)
    Also, good recipes, but ones that kids WILL like, and don't have a ton of uber expensive, or hard to find ingredients. i live in Podunksville, I have no gourmet shops nearby and even if I did, I can't afford them.
    REALISTIC ways to save money, and don't tell me coupons. I use them already.
    REAL work at home opportunities, not all the dang scams out there, and not needless advertising of pyramid schemes we all see on here. You know who you are. I really don't like you.
    Decorating ideas that don't require boat loads or non-existent talent. I can't paint my whole wall bright orange, as a gallon of paint is twenty dollars. Tell me how to use material and liquid starch instead. I can get it a dollar a yard at walmart and liquid starch is CHEAP.
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 12:45 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I agree with mama. Ways to make the dollar stretch a bit further. Tips for fun and cheep things to do. Ideas for making dinner more fun than going out to a restaurant (which we can't afford to do anymore). Stuff about current events OTHER than politics. Volunteer opportunity's and bios of those who do volunteer work, run programs, ect.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 1:08 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I agree with the first 2 posters!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 2:31 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Celebrity gossip! Woo! Money can't buy common sense. It always makes me laugh.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:17 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Coming from the point-of-view of a Grammy who is now staying at home raising her infant granddaughter, I would like to read articles of how people are raising children today. I am only 42 years old and yet I feel as if I'm a senior citizen who has lived in the "olden times" and has no clue what child-rearing today is all about...LOL.
    I always love reading about practical tips that don't cost a lot of money.
    I always love reading about decorating or rearranging tips. I would love to learn more about Feng Shway (I know it's spelled wrong, but that's how it sounds).
    I want to read articles about other grandparents who have become parents all over again because they have to raise their grandchild(ren). What hurdles will we have to face ahead?
    I would love to hear about different places around the US that CM members live in - what it is like there and such.
    :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 4:04 PM on Sep. 12, 2009