is the symptoms of pregnancy still the same amount of time experiencing them with you 2nd pregnancy or can the symptoms occur sooner?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I am not sure physically. I do know that normally with subsequent pregnancies you will show much earlier. But as far as initial symptoms, I would think if anything, you would notice them earlier b/c you have already experienced it. I only have one though, so I am just guessing.
    kikikiki

Answer by kikikiki at 12:56 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• It's different with different pregnancies. I didn't have any symptoms with my first except the initial fatigue, and with my second I had about every symptom in the book, both times at about a week after conception. If you're more in tune with your body, you may notice subtle differences earlier than other women, but then again there might not be anything to notice.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 2:17 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• this is my 4th pregnancy and with this i knew i was pregnant there was no way to describe it i was... and with my 2nd i had no idea i was pregnant till my OB informed me i was pregnant. i had no real symptoms at all but once i hit the 3rd month i had the same symptoms.. and my 3rd preg too
    MyPrincesses421

Answer by MyPrincesses421 at 3:20 PM on Sep. 12, 2009