Casual Dress?

I am going to a wedding tomorrow nd the invitation says casual dress. What exactly does that mean? Can I wear jeans? I am 9 months pregnant and have no in between clothes, I have a sundress and I have 1 pair of jeans that fit and 2 shirts in okay condition. What should I wear? I don't want to look like crap, but I don't want to overdress either. And I really don't want to go buy anything.

lilysmom2607

Asked by lilysmom2607 at 1:02 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sundress would be just fine I think, jeans may be a little too casual.
    mummy22kids

Answer by mummy22kids at 1:03 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I would probably wear the sundress. It might be a bit overdressed, but I would rather be over than under and I always think to an event like a wedding I should wear a skirt rather than pants (unless its a nice slacks outfit).
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 1:04 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• sundress
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 1:25 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Sundress.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:38 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Sundress.

Rule of thumb with jeans is to never wear them to a wedding unless the bride & groom specify that it is a jeans only, or a western-themed, wedding. :)
    You will feel more comfy in a sundress anyway I think.
    Have a good time. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 3:59 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Wear a dress coming right above or right below the knees in light material, ie jersey, muslin or 100% cotton. Wear sleeves, and hose if you like, but I do not recommend it. Low heels are okay, and flats are also acceptable. You may stand a chance of being overdressed slightly, but wouldn't you rather look your best and not like a frump? LOl There's my inner Southern Belle coming out!
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 4:32 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Wear the sundress. Jeans are a little too tacky in my opinion.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:37 AM on Sep. 13, 2009