the best remedy for a dheadache

I have tried aleve, tylenol, benadryl (thinking it was allergy related), zyrtec (thinking it was allergy related). I just cannot get rid of this headache and it has been going on for about 5 days now. I take the medication and it goes away for a couple of hours as long as I sit around and do nothing, but I can't sit around and do nothing otherwise nothing gets done and the house has to be clean for my 3-year old daughter and my husband is at work. So any advice would be greatly appreciated.

psurmont

Asked by psurmont at 1:11 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Health

• .A good nights sleep. Try to have a regular sleep, with no interuptions, preferably in a dark room with as little noise and disturbing sounds as possible Try to remember what you ate before you got your headache attack. Headaches can be triggered by different kinds of foods. It could be from the caffeine (from drinking coffe or other energy drinks). Chocolate is also a common reason for everyday headaches.
    Try to avoid stressrelated situations, many get short lasting headaches when they’re stressed. It may not be for long but it is still annoying. Keep the cool! Some might find taking Yoga classes can reduce their stress, one type of yoga is “makko ho stretches“.
    JoyandLove

Answer by JoyandLove at 1:30 PM on Sep. 12, 2009