do consider gymboree brand expensive ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:25 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no but i dont really care for their clothes.
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 1:27 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• It's all relative. Compared to Old Navy? Yes. Compared to Oilily? No.
    asiamommi

Answer by asiamommi at 1:31 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• No wayy!!! We went there not too long ago for my friends babys bday and got 3 shirts for 50$ , 1 sweater for 20$ and a pair of jeans for 15!!!!
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 1:34 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Well, technically yes. I would not spend that much money on something my children will quickly outgrow. My son is 10 months and my daughter is 2 years. When they get older, I will spend more money on their clothing. But I have gotten alot of their clothes second hand from my friends who have older children. That's just my opinion though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I like Carter's clothes much better and they're cheaper. I've never been a gymboree fan.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:23 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I've been in that store soo many times thinking maybe they will have something I actually like.... nah, They are actually really expensive for the ugly stuff they have. I like some stuff at the childrens place but mostly I like old navy and target, not to mention Goodwill.
    rockstarmom2b

Answer by rockstarmom2b at 2:36 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• not to mention to the PP that said 3 shirts for $50, Do you know how many shirts that would buy at target???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:48 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• yes! I was there last week and even the 60% clearance stuff was 16.99 for a short sleeved shirt. I like their stuff though. If I see it at a thrift store or consignment sale, I buy it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:52 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Oh goodness, $50 for 3 shirts, $20 for a sweater and $15 for pants? That is way more money than I would ever spend. Yes, I think they are expensive. But as someone else said, in general I think the clothes are ugly. I never see anything I like.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:15 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• No not at all.
    FL2AK

Answer by FL2AK at 3:17 PM on Sep. 12, 2009