PLEASE HELP---DO I HAVE OVARIAN CANCER?

I been experiencing a lot of symptoms this day I had my period for 13 days now It wont stop is very heavy, at the begining was very brown a just spotting but days after became so heavy and red like and apple now I been feeling very dizzied tired vomiting and with a big headache stomachache and diarrhea my OB/GYN app is 2 weeks from now and my concerned is that I have ovarian cancer I look up in Google for the symptoms and they are just like mines I just will like to know if someone had o have ovarian cancer and if their symptoms where like mines please I need some advice I am very worry please help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Health

• I have PCOD and its exactly as you describe it....its not cancer....but if you are bleeding a bright red thats not good...get to the er.
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 1:32 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Don't think the worst! I know it is hard and I do the same thing go straight to the IInternet and get myself all worked up and usually for no reason. It may just be hormonal and with all the bleeding you are probably getting anemic. They should really get you in sooner than 2 weeks! Call have a fit tell them you feel like passing out do whatever you have to do. Until then make sure you are taking vitamins with an iron supplement. I don't know your history but think you will probably be ok.

marilyp

Answer by marilyp at 1:42 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Your symptoms sound like my when I had ovarian cysts. I vomited heavy with abdominal cramping like labor pains and just prior had my period for weeks (!!!!!) at a time plus ovulation mucus for me too for weeks endlessly. I had ovarian cysts but not PCOS.

Go to E R, they should give you an ultraound of your abdomen and be able to detect something.

Also you can call free and get free advice and support by calling The Gilda Radner Center. Just google that name and you'll come up with her association's numbers.

They helped me years ago when I had ovarian masses that unknown to me till then were endometriosis masses.

Since you're so sick your ER should take you and cover you even if not admitted. And your ob/gyn should be told too. They can be called in if you're admitted.

Feel better Momma and let us know!!!!!!
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 3:37 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• No one on this site can tell you if you have cancer, a doctor must do that. If you are having pain and dizziness, GO TO THE ER. Do NOT wait for an appointment that is in 2 weeks. The ER can help too and will admit you if they are that concerned. There could be many things wrong that is not cancer, somethings that can be easily fixed.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:05 PM on Sep. 12, 2009