How does your husband fight?

My hub is not a screamer, he never loses his temper, and he doesn't call me names. My husband fights DIRTY! For example, we got into an arguement about something silly, I don't even remember what it was over. The next day (I thought the discussion was over, I didn't realize he was still upset) I asked him to stop at the store on his way home from work and pickup some peanut butter. Oh he picked up some peanut butter alright. The REDUCED FAT KIND, LMFAO! He knows I hate reduced fat, calorie, whatever. SO when he's mad and I need something from the store I noticed a pattern of him buying reduced fat, calorie, whatever. So whats your story? What does your husband do when he's pissed off?

Katrina3016

Asked by Katrina3016 at 1:31 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• He's what I term a logical fighter.

He just has the answers and they are logical and you cant fight or argue with him because he's right...every time.

Problem is you can be right too only you are coming from a different angle(like emotional or common sense)but he never sees that and you will never win so its easier to just admit he's right and move on.

Its all forgotten in like 10mins.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:58 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• silent treatment
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 1:32 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• He fights like a girl.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• That's funny! lol!
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 1:42 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I think so too! We laugh about it now (of course since I've found him out he doesn't do it anymore) but he would always swear it was an accident, lol. Finally he admitted he was doing it on purpose and didn't admit to it because after he had done it a few times he was worried that I would think he was calling me fat instead of just buying that stuff because I don't like it, lol.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 1:44 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• You husband exibits strong passive/aggressive behaviour.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 1:50 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• My husband likes to give me the silent treatment because he knows that is my boiling point and he says he just wants me to be as mad as he is
    lazo060109

Answer by lazo060109 at 1:51 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• okay dr.eirelass, i think hes funny! what does he do now that you now about that one?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• EireLass, you don't know my husband. You have no idea what he is like. Go troll someone elses post. And anonymous 1:53, he just says when I've pissed him off now, lol. Or if we have an arguement and I think we're done but later on he's still upset, then we'll have another conversation about why he's still upset. He gets over things quickly but not if he doesn't feel like I've listened to him. SO I now work on listening and he brings me fat filled crap, lol.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 1:56 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• eireless is an idiot!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:04 PM on Sep. 12, 2009