Now this is my opinion, but correct me if I'm wrong, or leave a comment, whatever...

I feel that Obama walked into a big ole mess left by Bush and that the crap that our country is going through is being wrongfully blamed on Obama.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

*ETA* Now Obama's way of doing things doesn't exactly thrill me, but I think that it's like if you start a new job and the person who you are replacing left a huge mess of things and your new boss and co-workers are busy blaming you for it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Well, techinically it was Clinton who allowed the loans that caused the mess in the first place..........
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:48 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• This is the OP -- Whether it was Bush or Clinton, the point is that he was left with a big mess and those who oppose Obama seem to think that he had something to do with the mess.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Just curious, if its still like this in 4 years are you still going to be blaming Bush? I'm not being a smart-alec, I'm just curious!
    Anonymous

• It's not like he didn't know what he was getting into. If he wasn't up for the job, he should have bowed out a long time ago.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 1:51 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• It's been 9 months, how long are you going to give him until you start realizing his actions have causes problems?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:51 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Yes, I have one thought about this question.....here is my answer.

throwing up

Anonymous

• I am not blaming Bush, the fact of the matter is that Obama walked into a huge mess, whether Bush started it or not.
    Anonymous

• Your opinions are your opinions, and I cannot change that, but in my opinion, they are flat out wrong. Obama OWNS his presidency--a role he CHOSE to run for, and with that CHOICE, he knew full well what he was going to "inherit."

EVERY president "inherits" whatever the last president left behind. Obama campaigned on Hope and Change...neither of which he has accomplished in a positive way. The "Hope" is fading, and the "Change" is coming in the form of socialism.

I have plenty of thoughts on the subject, but not enough space to continue to rewrite everything I have posted since November 2008! LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 1:52 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I agree with you 100%.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Whether or not he walked into a mess left by someone or not, he is painfully unqualified...and by him making it so much worse it is hard to keep blaming the other guy.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:56 PM on Sep. 12, 2009