Supernatural Season Premiere

Anyone watch it?
If you did, what did you think?

Amaranth361

Asked by Amaranth361 at 1:53 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Entertainment

• loved it.....oh yeah,,,,lol...i cant miss that show
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 8:50 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• They are so hot! I always watch the show!
    MommyPeggyLee

Answer by MommyPeggyLee at 2:26 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• it was great, sam and dean are too hot to miss for anything.
    Jessica198027

Answer by Jessica198027 at 6:02 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• i missed it WHAT DID I MISS EXACTLY? does cw have the full episode to watch?
    kivaughansmom

Answer by kivaughansmom at 1:47 PM on Sep. 13, 2009

• kivaughansmom~I couldnt find if it had the episodes to watch on the CW website...didnt look like they did from what I could see. HULU.com might though.

Lets see if I can remember the highlights....

The angels were still trying to get Dean to do their bidding but he told them off. The prophet Chuck told them that the sword of Michael could destroy Lucifer so they tried to find it.

Dean figured out, from clues Chuck gave them, that their dad had it in a storage facility he owned. Meanwhile, Bobby showed up and Sam told him how he'd been the one to release Lucifer and Bobby told him off royal and then Sam went to a church to look for info. Turned out Bobby was possessed by a demon and he and some cohorts beat up on Dean after he figured out where the sword was and told Bobby. Bobby couldnt kill Dean so instead he took control over enough to stab himself and get rid of the demon.

Cont'd...
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:45 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• Sam and Dean got Bobby to the hospital(he was near dead) and then left for the storage facility.

Meanwhile, during all this Lucifer was at the house of the man who was to be his host body. He had to persuade the dude to let him take over he couldnt just take over the mans body w/o permission. So he was doing some hallucinations and stuff to get the guy to let him.

So Dean and Sam find the facility and go in to see a bunch of dead demons and then the angels show up again. They tell Dean HE is the sword of Michael aka the hostbody/meat sack for Michael to use and he MUST give himself over to let Michael use him. He refuses so the angels start torturing him and Sam and Bobby to force Dean to let Michael use him.

Thats when Castiel returns from the "dead" and gets rid of them(kills some and chases the head dude away). Then he places a mark on the boys ribs so angels and demons cant locate them.

Cont'd...
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:48 AM on Sep. 14, 2009

• So Lucifer got his body and the boys are trying to figure out how to find and kill Lucifer.

I think I got the main points...if I forgot something please let me know ladies. :)
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 12:05 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• THANK U Sory I missed it
    kivaughansmom

Answer by kivaughansmom at 12:06 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• No problem.

Oh and Meg returned in a different actress LOL. Not sure if they will keep bringing her back or not but there is another female demon to watch for now that they, thankfully, killed off Ruby.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 2:32 PM on Sep. 14, 2009

• I just watched it! Its better than how you explained. Its on the cw, the full episode.
    kivaughansmom

Answer by kivaughansmom at 4:08 PM on Sep. 14, 2009