Has anyone cut up hot banana peppers and then touched your lips?

I wore gloves with jalapeno then took them off and then cut up hot banana peppers not thinking they would be too hot then I ended up(biting my fingernails-bad habit I got from my dad) touching my lips and boy are they on fire!!!Note to self wear gloves with hot banana peppers, this is the first time I have cut them up. We are making salsa today.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Not yet! Yesterday hubby was making salsa and he kept reminding himself not to rub his eyes after cutting the peppers! Then he took the lid off the blender before it stopped and got the juice on his face! I laughed at him, but he got me back by handing me a chip with salsa and telling me it wasn't hot! LOL
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 2:24 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• the seed are the hot part in peppers
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:41 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• as part of my job training i had to get maced in the face!!! it was oc gas but all it really is, is the worlds hottest peppers ground up soooo fine and put into a can...me and my class were screaming with snot flying everywhere lol and still had to do an obstacle course...oh yeah we were also blinded by it...it burned
    danette624

Answer by danette624 at 6:52 PM on Sep. 12, 2009