When did you know it was over.....

Between you and your husband and/or SO??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:28 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• When everything is broken between us and there's not anymore tools to fix anything.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• A relationship is over when you know that you could walk away, AND be better off AND never want to look back. Good luck!
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 2:32 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I knew it was over with my ex fiancee when it did not bother me to walk away. I was not upset nor did I miss him after I left.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 2:39 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• When the bad over weighs the good and there is never balance or peace again

Answer by admckenzie at 2:53 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• When a girl called me, not knowing who i was, and told she got knocked up by my husband and the reason we were missing a chunk of money was so she could get an abortion. THATS a pretty clear sign id think...
    soldiermom1986

Answer by soldiermom1986 at 2:54 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• a couple of hints 1st being after our 3rd son was born and i was still in my 6wks. "i had to give it up or else" second tried to get a job to help out with fiances "you worthless and so is the job your trying to get and no i wont help u watch the kids to recieve training"and last but not least the phone call before mothers day" im not happy " reading phone bills and actually getting calls from the girlfriend. yeah its over!
    cat260

Answer by cat260 at 3:41 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I knew it was over with my sons dad (SD) when he pushed me down and when he left me for another girl while I was pregnant. It was hard but when he tried to get me to take him back, I just couldn't find it in my heart to be with him anymore.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 3:51 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• when I was preg with our second and I called my house and another woman answered the phone (I was visiting family and he said he couldn't go because he had to "work").
    Nikidu

Answer by Nikidu at 5:29 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Men are pigs, they never know a good thing when they see it. how very sad
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:51 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Dido.... it seems not matter what color, race, shape or size you will always find a pig out there....it's discouraging.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 PM on Sep. 15, 2009