For thos that believe in Creation Alone... **No Bashing, No Debate**

I am simply wondering, for those of you that believe only in the idea of Creation without Evolution, how do you feel about the physical proof of pre-human hominids?

Since 1856 more and more fossilized bones and weapons belonging to clearly un-human beings have been found again and again all over the world. Do you feel these are all fakes? Or simply different extinct creatures or something entirely different? Is is possible that there were 2 or more "human" creations?

Please refrain from picking the beliefs of others apart. I am simply curious about the views of others on this subject...

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 2:59 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• This should be interesting.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:13 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Thank you anon for your negativity... But I am sure that if we put our minds to it even the women of the R&B section can be adult enough to answer a question without being nasty to one another. I understand that takes more restraint on the part of some of us but I'm sure it can be done.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:24 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• A lot of the news flashes on findings, such as the ape man, are fakes. But, it's not as big of news when the news media finds out it was a mistake. So then it never really gets out what is fake and what isn't. KWIM?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:34 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• well i am Catholic, and I truly believe in Creation. i think that these "human" remains that are found are still humans, but like all creatures, humans have the ability to adapt to their living environments. and time itself can alter the physiological makeup. look at humans today compared to humans 100 years ago. we are taller, live longer (generally), etc. look back 2000 years ago. they loved much longer than we do now. and with modern technology and medecine, im sure we look a hell of alot better (in general) too!
    i dont think that there were more than "2 human creations" because the defining character of a human, versus an animal, is the immortal soul. so although they may have looked extremely different, they were still humans.
    but thats just what i believe...
    kikitresbelle

Answer by kikitresbelle at 3:41 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Ooh, very good question. I've always wanted to ask it but I couldn't figure out how to word it.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:55 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• There was likely life here before God put humans on Earth so I am not shocked about other types of humanlike remains being found I think it would be very vain to think we are his only creations out there in the universe or only ones that have ever been on this planet.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I don't know if this will help, but I went to Catholic school and what they taught us was that if someone were to believe that we did evolve from apes, or other ape-like creatures, then they HAVE (according to them) to belive that at one point during that evolution, that two "creatures" were born with souls that God gave them, therefore he created them as the fist humans. So, from what they said, I got the feeling that it was just a different version of Creationism, but that would explain the fossils that have been found.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:02 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• It's fake. Do people really believe all things scientist claim? Do a Google search, and you will most likely find sites that expose some of this stuff.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:13 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Anon, do u believe everything ur preacher tells u?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Answered at 4:01 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 by: Anonymous
    There was likely life here before God put humans on Earth so I am not shocked about other types of humanlike remains being found I think it would be very vain to think we are his only creations out there in the universe or only ones that have ever been on this planet.

That is an interesting answer, I had never heard that before. I hope more people will answer this question in a meaningful way.

nysa00

Answer by nysa00 at 4:30 PM on Sep. 12, 2009