Am I a slut?

Um.... i'm 22 and Ive been with 43 different people in 4 years....
Ive been pregnant once, and have a clean bill of health. I get tested constantly because of my job.
I have been with 11 people in the last 5 months alone.

so... lay it on me. what wrong with me? I feel guilty but i cant seem to help it...

sex is good, but damn.... what have i become?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• A walking sex machine, apparently.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 3:01 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• slut.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:04 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Do you ever stop to think about the STDs you could get from being so promiscuous?
    Anonymous

• Get a dildo.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:06 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Are you opposed to long-term relationships? Geez, buy a dildo and get a little self-respect. It's fine to enjoy sex, but your vagina shouldn't be a revolving door.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:07 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• hunny only being 22 and having been with 43 guys thats not good, and being with 11 men in only 5 months is not good eaither.. i understand haveing fun but with caution.. and know that u give yourself a name and reputation...now do u work as a "pro"? if so keep your self protected at all times..and keep safe there are crazys around. if your a health care worker i hope you never have to care for me...things can lay doorment for years..then pop up out of no weres. im 31 and have had my share of fun but were all relationships that lasted a year or more..and always protected. and my count is NOWERES near your #..sorry hun, u asked.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:10 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Oh sweets, close your legs! Seriously! Get some help, it sounds to me like you are looking for something other than just sex and not finding it. Do you have a friend or someone you can really talk to WITHOUT being judged? I say close your legs out of kindness dear, all of those men weren't worthy of sleeping with you and you know it which is where the guilt comes from. Get some self esteem and some help babe.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 3:11 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• you answered your own question, duh!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:14 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Everytime you sleep with someone, you give a part of them to you, why so many? Are you afraid to have a long term relationship? I hope to god you are using condoms! Where is your kiddo while you are doing all of this dating? Please tell me you don't have strange men in and out of the house with your children around? Everytime I start to do something I wonder if is right or not, I ask myself, would I want my DS to do this? Most of the time the answer is no, and you know you behavior is going to lead to some kind of harm, if not a STD maybe one of these assholes will decide to murder you or beat you up. Sex addiction stems from low self esteem and there are many support groups, much like AA, why not go and check on out? You deserve a better life than being some guys used dish rag! Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:20 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• If it makes you feel any better, I know females younger than you that make you look like the virgin Mary. LOL

A bit promiscuous, yes. But I don't know you well enough to call you a slut. Is there something that happened to you that led into this lifestyle? I know girls that were raped their entire childhood, so they grew up to be VERY promiscuous adults.. and it's hard to call them whores or sluts knowing their history. JMO.
    LyTe684

Answer by LyTe684 at 3:30 PM on Sep. 12, 2009