Spin Off from Obama inheriting the disasters of past presidents...

What would your opinions be if McCain had won the election and he was making a mess of things?

vgmomof2grtkds

Asked by vgmomof2grtkds at 3:02 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I figure, he knew what he was getting in to. He knew what he would face. If he's not willing to put on his big-boy pants and get to work, and stop blaming previous administrations, then he shouldn't have applied for the job.
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 3:05 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• To be 110% honest? I'd feel the exact same way.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 3:06 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• " I figure, he knew what he was getting in to. He knew what he would face. If he's not willing to put on his big-boy pants and get to work, and stop blaming previous administrations, then he shouldn't have applied for the job. "

Oh, AMEN to that! ;)
    BEXi

• I would think, How much do airplane tickets cost from NY to Canada?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:06 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Good point. These men know what they are getting themselves into when they run for president. No one said it would be an easy job, and they should be prepared to catch the shitstorm when it comes their way.
    vgmomof2grtkds

Answer by vgmomof2grtkds at 3:08 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I did not vote for McCain because he would of done the same thing.
    I studied these guys before I voted.
    Both of them are wrong for country,
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 3:10 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• "I did not vote for McCain because he would of done the same thing."

Yeah, it was pretty amazing watching the debates and seeing how they agreed on so much stuff. How many times did we hear "He's right." coming from both of them during the debates.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:14 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I'd have held him JUST as responsible!!!!!!!!!!

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 3:19 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• If McCain had been inaugurated and reversed himself on the main core of his campaign - shutting down government until they cut the waste if he had to - and instead spent $1 trillion in his first month on crap we didn't need, I'd be calling for his head on a platter, too. Difference is, Obama campaigned on spend spend spend and McCain campaigned on cut spending cut spending cut spending. Anyone who paid attention before they voted should have known that going into the booth.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:23 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I agree with christaberk and NotPanicking.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:38 PM on Sep. 12, 2009