i need some ideas for baby vegetable soup book!

my friend's baby is turning one tomorrow, i dont know them too well, but I'd like to give him something...I'm low on money, but am somewhat creative. I made my niece a cloth book for her bday, I might do the same with him... the mom is really into natural parenting/lifestyle. I was thinking it would be cute to make a little recipe book for him, like a recipe for vegetable soup (simple of course), cutting out veggies shapes with personality (smiley face, ars and legs...lol)...I need some veggie ideas for the book!

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 3:09 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• That sounds like a really cute idea! but i'm not sure what your asking. When i make vegetable soup i use potatoes, tomatoes, carrots, green beans, corn, peas, and celery. Hope that helped.
    teresalangston

Answer by teresalangston at 11:02 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• My kids' favorite soup is my own recipe for Ham n cheese chowder -- onions, zucchini, bell peppers, potatoes, sometimes tomatoes, lots of cheddar or whatever kind of cheese, bacon, chopped up ham, and some spices to flavor. Very tasty, and they gobble it all up :)
    Bazora

Answer by Bazora at 2:48 PM on Sep. 15, 2009