dont think anyone can answer but its worth a shot.. ( applebees workers might know )

ok applebees resturant use to have on there desert menu an apple chimmy chonga cheese cake. ( it was apple falvord cheese cake with apple chunks wraped in a pasrty lightly fried i assume, and came with caramel sause on top, and vinilla icecream on the side ) it was soo yummy became a everyother week treat for me, needless to say they stoped selling it and i have looked for it everywere even on line recipts nothing...i looked at the books ( restraunt secrets reveld) and still nothing. my ? is anyone know were to get one or to find out how to make it or if its coming back.. ( apple chimmy chonga, or just chimmy chonga not sure 100% on the name )

tabbys4

Asked by tabbys4 at 3:29 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Here's the recipe for Applebee's Chimicheesecake

michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 5:20 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Have you emailed applebees? I would email them or call there corporate office and talk with someone.

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:32 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• ohh and it had brown sugar and cinnomon sugar on it ( i know sounds fatning but its such a treat, )
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 3:34 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Okay it is wrapped in tortilla. I would get the pre mixed philly cheese cake filing and add a little apple pie filling to it, mix and fill tortilla, making sure to close the ends...fry in a little oil until lightly browned, place on a paper towel, sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar and drizzle with caramel sauce

I have NOT tried to make this but if I were going to this is how I would do it.

Also ihop carries a similar dessert. Good Luck.
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 4:25 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• It's apple chimicheesecake.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:54 PM on Sep. 12, 2009