Legs?

I have restless leg syndrome and I also have pain in my legs, never at the same time, but they seem to follow each other, I understand the restless part, but is the pain part of it? I have seen a lot on PAD lately and am concerned. The pain is severe, tolerable most days, but also causes a weakness in my legs. Some days it is from standing a lot, others for no reason. I am hoping someone can shed some light on the subject.

dmesterse

Asked by dmesterse at 3:30 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Health

• I was like that when I was pregnant with my son. I would walk until All I could DO was drop and sleep. That was the only way I COULD sleep. Maybe you should see a doctor? Maybe they can prescribes something. ((HUGS))
    LyTe684

Answer by LyTe684 at 3:32 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Go to WEBMD.

Answer by louise2 at 3:36 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I am not pregnant and this has been going on all my life. I looked at web mb but nothing quite fits.
    dmesterse

Answer by dmesterse at 3:51 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• .. ask your doctor for(( watch out for spelling))-(RE-PEN-ER-AL) and (PRY-A-PEX-AL).. this would help with the leg problems.. and ask if it is good for pregnant woman.. This leg syndrome you have is from a chemical in your brain that is called doplamene.. *((g00d luck))*
    Linsigirl26

Answer by Linsigirl26 at 6:49 PM on Sep. 12, 2009