HEAVY bleeding!?!?

I took a hpt it had 2 lines (1 was very faint) so went to the doctors and got a blood test done and it came out neg. No big deal... well my period skipped a month (hince the pregnancy suspisions) anyways now I am bleeding so heavily I am changing my pad every hour and there are clots, tho not real big. Is this just a heavy period or something else???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• well if you took a test it it had two lines even tho it was faint that is still a positive but if you are bleeding heavily more then likely you had a miscarriage or just had a chemical pregnancy meaning the baby never started to grow, and doesn't mean you will have any problems in the future, i can not explain the blood test but your not pregnant if you are bleeding,
    RCPerry511

Answer by RCPerry511 at 6:39 PM on Sep. 13, 2009