Do you have...

a backup? A man you have picked out in case something happens to your dh or you get a divorce? My friend and I were talking and she said not only did she have one, she thought everyone should! What are your opinions?

mama4Christ361

Asked by mama4Christ361 at 4:05 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my opinion is that if you feel you need a backup you shouldn't be married. Besides it isn't very realistic to expect someone to wait around for your marriage to fail.
    jenniamigo

Answer by jenniamigo at 4:09 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• lol well if something happened and my dh & i got a divorce there is a dude i'd like to get back with but idk how he's feel about it since i have 2 kids & he likes to party
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:09 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Uh yeah... Dane Cook. Gerard Butler. Ryan Gosling. Brad Pitt.

(gotta have backups, for your back up, just in case *god forbid* it doesn't work out that first time around)
    Ellie19

Answer by Ellie19 at 4:38 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Bwahahahaha, that is hilarious Ellie! Well, in that case, i definitely calldibs on Johnny Depp as my back up! LOL
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 4:48 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• The only way to have a back up is to be involved already. You go girl! I don't knock it when someone has the guts to do what I woudn't.
    tweeta

Answer by tweeta at 5:17 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• My fantasy is that me and my husband grow old together. He's older than me by 4 years so I assume he'll go first, plus his health is crap. By the time this happens I wish for us to be in our late 70's. He goes first, peacefully of course. I take the 3 months to grieve, then find a 20 year old latino boy who is working his way through college, cleaning pools, invite him over, and basically set him up as my boy toy. I wish to be a sugermamma and take care of him financially while he takes care of me sexually.

I know this seems werid but its what I want for now so i'm sticking with it.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:41 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Wow, that's creepy.

There is no one for me if anything should happen to my husband. He is irreplaceable.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:45 PM on Sep. 13, 2009