Is there a crib cover or net out there to keep pets out of the babies crib?

I have to move back in with my parents next month and in doing so me and my husband will be sharing a room with our baby. Well my parents have 2 cats and we have 1. So we're going to have her in the room with us. I wanted to get rid of the furball but my husband is too attached he refuses! I'm worried she'll get curious and get in the crib with my baby. Is there some kind of crib cover or net that will keep her out?

mandi_m

Asked by mandi_m at 4:07 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• http://www.pronto.com/mpm/product/tots-in-mind-crib-tent-p_947779200
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 4:20 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• kick the shit out of he cat one good time & it will not bother the baby
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:08 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• anything besides animal abuse would be great
    mandi_m

Answer by mandi_m at 4:12 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Yes there is, I will look for it online, but theres a net that zips up, its to keep the baby from crawling out of thier cribs. I will look for it and come back and post the website for ya....
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 4:15 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=4726174&sourceid=1500000000000003260330&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=4726174

This is one I found at Walmart...  If you google "crib tent" you'll get lots of links to look through.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 4:19 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• HONESTLY? R U REALLY ASKING? THE CAT NEEDS TO FIND A NEW HOME. I THINK MY CHILD WOULD BE MORE IMPORTANT THEN FINDING SOMETHING TO PUT OVER THE CRIB BLOCKING YOUR CHILDS AIR......I AM SORRY FOR SAYING IT SO BLUNTLY..
    racingmomma

Answer by racingmomma at 4:21 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Thanks for your help ladies! Oh, racingmomma... Why do you THINK I've asked this question? For my babies safety. Thats why I asked for a NET not PLASTIC!!! Don't bother to reply to questions if you don't read the whole question... sorry for saying it so rude...
    mandi_m

Answer by mandi_m at 5:10 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Keep your cat and cover your kid. Your baby will probably grow to love the kitty too. The worst thing about a cat is that they like to cuddle. When my kids wore born, I had a cat. we were able to close the door when the baby was in their crib through but we always let the cat and baby mingle under our supervision. My sons loves cats to this day.
    tweeta

Answer by tweeta at 5:14 PM on Sep. 12, 2009