A republican who:
1. Protests taxation WITH representation (just because you disagree with it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist)
2. Thinks colonial Americans were prophetic, just because they lived during an earlier time period
3. Falsely claims that the 2009 Teabagging Festival was "bipartisan"
4. Agrees with Joe the Plumber on most major issues
5. Agrees with Glenn Beck, but can't explain exactly what he or they stand for
6. Doesn't understand Constitutional law
7. Doesn't understand what democracy is
8. Blindly uses the words "socialism" and "communism" without knowing what the heck they mean
9. claims not to be a republican
10. Criticizes democrats, even though their own party has been in office for the past 8 years
11. Thinks the GOP needs to be "more conservative" to get more votes
I didn't see PsWifey comparing "those that don't agree with her" to those that engage in the sexual act called tea bagging. All she did was provided the listed definitions available. I think you all are being overly sensitive. It's funny because you never seem to have a problem with the overly hateful "jokes" posted on here that are outright attacks on liberals.
Anyway...and to the person that said its "tea parties not tea baggers" then they probably should not have been carrying around tea bags that first round huh?
Answer by SRiveroC at 10:18 AM on Sep. 13, 2009
Answer by PsWifey at 4:17 PM on Sep. 12, 2009
Answer by PsWifey at 4:18 PM on Sep. 12, 2009
Answer by sunnymom3 at 4:19 PM on Sep. 12, 2009
Answer by PsWifey at 4:19 PM on Sep. 12, 2009
Answer by PsWifey at 4:20 PM on Sep. 12, 2009
Answer by sunnymom3 at 4:22 PM on Sep. 12, 2009
Ps, where do you look up your definitions? PS Dictionary for Liberal Agenda?
So what, people are protesting. You seem to be taking it personal when it has nothing to do with you, just for your poor choices (in candidates that is).
You keep throwing stones, but you might want to take a minute to protect your glass house.
Answer by Anonymous at 4:29 PM on Sep. 12, 2009
Answer by Carpy at 4:30 PM on Sep. 12, 2009
Answer by Anonymous at 4:32 PM on Sep. 12, 2009