What was the last thing you bought for yourself?

How much did you spend? I bought 2 pairs of shoes from Payless. BOGO about $35. A classic Mary Jane and a Penny Loafer. Payless has come a long way!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:22 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i bought yoga pants and a shirt at old navy........and i think it cost me 17 dollars it was the day when the shirts were 5 dollars each cuz i had bought my daughter some and then said well i need to buy something for me
    SPC.armywife

Answer by SPC.armywife at 4:35 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• The latest Skillet CD, Awake. I preorded it for real cheap & got some cool stuff with it. I love my Skillet :)
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 4:38 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Um, um, um.....Ooh1 I remember! I bought a couple of shirts for work! I spent a dollar on them and they were brand new! Love the thrift store! Heehee
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 4:39 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• An ipod classic. I really like it.
    tweeta

Answer by tweeta at 4:51 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• The last time I spent money on myself was last Sunday when I got my hair cut/stylded and had my eyebrows done. That was $30 and $10.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:52 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• taco bell, 10$, im prego and it was GOOD
    newmom092009

Answer by newmom092009 at 5:59 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I went and bought myself a new wardrobe a couple weeks ago. I went from a size 12 to a very toned size 6. I had some size 10 and 8 clothes but once I got to size 6 I needed stuff. Had a blast and need to get more stuff.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:22 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I bought myself a new Chi (hair straightener) because my last one stopped working. I'm just waiting to get it in the mail... dang, I lost my mailbox key again.
    ProudMom_5703

Answer by ProudMom_5703 at 6:22 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• This lady was selling shirts in front of her house brand new with tags on it.I bought 7 they cost me $5.00.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:06 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Hmmm. *Thinking* *Thinking* It's been so long. If i remember correct, last time i bought myself something was 2 months ago. I bought a new cookbook, 2 new shirts and 2 new thongs. lol. Got it all at wally world. Think i spent 20 or 30 bucks. I'm a big spender. lol
    Ali-Rippy

Answer by Ali-Rippy at 9:09 PM on Sep. 12, 2009