Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what could it be?

I have bumps under my eyes and I have no idea what it is? I took a picture but I can't post it on here.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 4:46 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Beauty & Style

Answers (3)
  • They are called cystic sties. DO NOT TRY TO POP THEM. They will become infected and leave nasty looking scars. Call the doctor and he will prescribe a topical ointment for you to put on them. Good luck dear.

    Answer by mama4Christ361 at 4:51 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

  • I have two bumps under one eye and I'm thinking that at least one of them is the start of a skin tag. yuck.

    Answer by kjrn79 at 4:51 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

  • if its a skin tag go to your dermatologist. If its a sty get sty eye drops from the pharmacy or go to your eye doctor

    Answer by Lydiasmom1402 at 9:43 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Beauty & Style
Make-up Help