Why do the majority of 9 11 Commission members say the gov't is lying??

i have read a lot of posts that say people who doubt the government's story are crazy....

Does that mean that over half of the 9 11 Commission members are crazy too?

Just wondering, cause more and more people,. military, architects, family members, are saying the same thing about our government is lying

Do you think they have all gone nuts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:48 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• You people who mock this post, then turn around and claim to "honor" those who died on 9/11 should be ashamed.

I don't think it was an inside job (and I should point out that OP did NOT say anything about supporting that theory, either), but I DO know that the "official" story is physically implausible. Anyone with a basic understanding of science who actually watched the event play out can tell you that the original investigation was inaccurate. The "official" story is just too full of holes. It's too bad that our government (and the many people who mock those who DARE question it) don't care enough about the people who died that day to demand a new investigation. Seriously, what are you folks SOOOO afraid of? Are 3,000 innocent dead people not worth it? If someone you loved was murdered, and the investigation was poorly done and the story made no sense, wouldn't you DEMAND to have it done right?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:47 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• IDK, maybe there is something in the stimulus for them if they retract their earlier statements.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:50 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Yep, that I do. Almost as bad as seeing those little green ment come oout of a UFO.
    Anyway, I haven't heard that so I have to say your information may very well be wrong to start with.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 4:51 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• This info is documented and Obama is mandated to order a re- investigation.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:02 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Link?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 5:05 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:14 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• LOL...in the words of country singer, Billy Currington, God is great, beer is good, and "people are crazy!!!"
    sunnymom3

Answer by sunnymom3 at 5:40 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Thanks for the link. I had not seen it before and think the part about FBI whistleblower Sibel Edmonds disclosing that Bin Laden et al were on the US government payroll right up to 9-11 and the legitimate questions abour NORAD's response, or lack thereof.

If you think this is about Charlie Sheen, you are missig the point.This is about the facts and evidence he  presents while:

highlighting that the majority of the 9/11 Commission members have publicly dismissed the official government version of the attacks as a deception"

Tell me, why is this source, which wasn't the one I had seen, any less credible than a source you might approve of?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:47 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Becase its wacko Alex jones. And all the things your relying on for your "facts" are myths proven false. Maybe you should try reading this one

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html

Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:53 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• http://911review.com/pm/markup/index.html
    See this article.

I think that the things you are relying on for facts have been proven false.
    Here is a detailed rebuttal and analysis of the PM article.
    Remember there is always more than one way to view a situation.

What makes your news source more credible than mine?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:12 PM on Sep. 12, 2009