Sex,dream, pregnant

For the past 15 months I have not wanted sex at all. well this past week all of a sudden my sex drive kicked back in and its on over drive. Ive had sex 4 times this week. (husband isnt home since thursday, he has drill for the guard) but anyways ive been having these dreams now about being pregnant the past two nights. I dont want any more children but he does and in these dreams im hiding our baby from him...what does all this mean? Im so confused...and why did my sex drive just come back like that... and two years ago today we conceived our daughter.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:59 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• Maybe deep down inside you do want more children? Maybe you're reminising because you know this is when you conceived your child 2 years ago?
    That would explain the sex drive too, because you know that's when you conceived and our bodies want to reproduce even if we don't.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 5:09 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• hormones, they can surge and kick back in again like that. The dreams are just dreams, random thoughts that came to the surface nothing more.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:31 PM on Sep. 12, 2009