dream sex and wrong category

For the past 15 months I have not wanted sex at all. well this past week all of a sudden my sex drive kicked back in and its on over drive. Ive had sex 4 times this week. (husband isnt home since thursday, he has drill for the guard) but anyways ive been having these dreams now about being pregnant the past two nights. I dont want any more children but he does and in these dreams im hiding our baby from him...what does all this mean? Im so confused...and why did my sex drive just come back like that... and two years ago today we conceived our daughter.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:00 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• In your dream, HOW were you hiding your baby? pretending not to be pregnant? hiding it after it was born? and how did that make you feel in your dream? and how did hiding it make you feel when you woke up?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:26 PM on Sep. 12, 2009