Twelve days late, negative test results....

My period is now 11 days late...I've taken 2 pregnancy tests and they both are negative. My husband and I do not use birth control...he pulls out (I do know I can get pregnant that way)...we aren't planning on a baby right now, but if it happens thats fine too...I'm just wondering if anyone might knows what might cause having negative results when my period is 11 days late... its always on time...if its ever late its like one or 2 days at the most...and I'm also not under any stress and I don't exersize strenuosly...any advice?? Also, no other pregnancy symptoms except I have been a little more tired than usual...

AustinR3MySon

Asked by AustinR3MySon at 5:08 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Late period is either due to pregnancy or due to not ovulating when you thought you did, or having a cycle when you didn't ovulate at all. It happens sometimes, even to people who are usually regular. Three options: either you ovulated late, got pg, but it's too soon to be positive, you ovulated, did not get pg, but because of the late O your period technically isn't late yet, or you had an anovulatory cycle and your body will need some time to figure this out and start a period. I would test every few days until you either get a BFP or AF shows up. HTH!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 5:11 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Thanks this helped a lot...whats BFP and AF though?
    AustinR3MySon

Answer by AustinR3MySon at 5:19 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• You said you weren't stressed but when your mind is on it, that can cause your period to still be late. It's also possible, however, that you are pregnant and the pregnancy hormone is not prominent enough to detect yet. If you know that you can still get pregnant when your boyfriend pulls out, and you don't want a baby, then why the heck aren't you on birth control or using condoms????
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 6:33 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I didn't say I didn't want a baby... I said I wasn't planning on one but if it happens thats fine with me...He is also my husband, not my boyfriend...no need to get on here to preach about using birth control...and I think you should read the question better next time THANKS!
    AustinR3MySon

Answer by AustinR3MySon at 6:47 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• That's hardly preaching, and if you are okay knowing you can possible get pregnant at all, then why bother with pulling out? lol pretty stupid-and YOU'RE WELCOME!
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 7:03 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• LOL In your profile it says that you want another baby! Might not be too difficult since you don't have any common sense lol
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 7:05 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• It's really not your business whether I use any kind of birth control or not...we pull out because we like it that way, if you want me to justify why we like to do that too I'll gladly email you in detail...since you seem so interested in me anyway since you're scanning my profile for something to incriminate me with...
    ....we're not TRYING to get pregnant but if it happens we are fine with it. I do want another baby eventually and when I wrote that (months ago) we were trying to conceive at that time but we aren't right now, to clear that up for you...find something better to do than to correct people and throw insults THANKS AGAIN! :D
    AustinR3MySon

Answer by AustinR3MySon at 7:20 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• make up your mind you stupid skank. lol
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 7:41 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Wow, you're smart! :) Great response! I love it :)
    AustinR3MySon

Answer by AustinR3MySon at 8:16 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• ok ladies chill!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on Sep. 12, 2009