first birthday party

I am planning to do a theme of Colors and Shapes for my son's first birthday coming up on nov 16th. Any tips? Any good websites to check out for this theme? If Anyone else had the same theme, pls share your ideas n pics, if you don't mind. i m going crazy planning this from invites, decorations, food, favors.....just a lot of planning.

seema456

Asked by seema456 at 5:13 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in General Parenting

• Hi mom, this is first party any mom would pull there hair out to. Just don't stress out over this party... remember that he is only one years old, if you want to have a big party for 40-50 people make/buy a double layer cake.. Send out home-made invatations or go to the dollar store and pick up some. Do the same for the color themes and extras.. www.youtube.com to see pictures and some great ideas on how to plan a first party for boy/girl! Instead of going out to buy lots of excess stuff, just make your own from your computer and print them out! I'm just trying to help you on the mistakes I made too when my kids where 1 years old.. I spent 200 for the party. Only 10 people came.. so be wise mom......
    Linsigirl26

Answer by Linsigirl26 at 6:24 PM on Sep. 12, 2009