How do I add my "banners" to use for signatures?

I have had this issue before and do not know what I am doing wrong. I have banners for my affiliate links and am using the rich text to upload. When I save it though, I only get the text and it is not allowing the banner to show properly. Why is this/what am I doing wrong? Thank you.

TaniaMichelle73

Asked by TaniaMichelle73 at 5:57 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Are your banners animated or not? Are you using photobucket.com or not? It's hard to say without knowing what you're using. =)
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 8:57 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I am an affiliate with different companies and also have a blogsite. I am trying to use my affiliate link banners to use as my signatures when promoting a business or using when I have things that go in the marketplace. So I am just using the link provided by the company which is either attatched to a banner or button.
    TaniaMichelle73

Answer by TaniaMichelle73 at 12:25 AM on Sep. 13, 2009