Who has the baby blues but doesn't have anyone in their life to make a baby with?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:33 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Me, BUT I'm now 51 and have had a hysterectomy. I'm kind of just hanging out and seeing if anyone will hand me a baby! LOL. I do have an almost 19 year old son, but I'd love the ability to have another baby!!!!
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 7:10 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• LOL Yep, dh is deployed, so no baby making, or heck even practice till he gets home!

Sexually deprived for YOUR freedom
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 7:37 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Sorry to hear that kjrn79. lol @ "hand me a baby!"

lol @ "Sexually deprived for YOUR freedom"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:43 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• ME!!! I have a 13 year old son and would love another child but currently have no one. Well, I do have a "friend" but he isn't yet willing to help me out. I am 38 so I only have a few more years left to have one.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:56 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• i have three and want to tie my tubes!
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 10:08 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I have like one week every month where all I think about is having another baby. In this week long period, I would do anything for a baby, rape my husband, adopt, steal, anything at all. But I always get over it and my husband is very kindly slipping me my birth control pills every night during my weeklong baby rampage. He knows the other 3 week out of the month, my one kid is enough for me. More than enough...

And lol at "Sexually deprived for YOUR freedom"

If it makes you feel any better I'll petition the goverment to hand out sex toys to all the wives left behind. I know its not the same, but at least its something.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:09 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• And lol at "Sexually deprived for YOUR freedom"

I'm sure us military wives would love that ... lol but i just had my baby girl 7 weeks ago so no more babies for another 2 years....ohh i cant wait to have my husband home with me and our daughters.....i wish it was next year already
    SPC.armywife

Answer by SPC.armywife at 5:09 AM on Sep. 13, 2009