Bleeding :(

I posted about cramping several days ago and then to my dismay I began bleeding
:o( I went to the hospital and my levels were 7922 and the u/s showed the baby at the correct gestational age. I bled for an hour and it stopped, I had very mild cramping, I have no more cramping aside of the occasional twinge so I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this? I have had 4 miscarriages so I know what that is like, this is very different then past experiences.

HMHUTSON

Asked by HMHUTSON at 6:45 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm not sure what that is sweets! What did your Dr. say? I'm sorry for your loses, my mom had 4 miscarriages also, very devastating. Congrats on this child and good luck!
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 6:54 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• (((((hugs to you)))))))))

Did the doc say what is causing the bleeding? Do you have a low lying placenta or incompetent (stupid word) cervix? Just do whatever they tell you,stay in bed if that's what the doc says. Please let us know how you're doing.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 7:07 PM on Sep. 12, 2009