Not sure if this is the place, but is it possible to get pregnant right after coming off the depo shot?

I just came off the depo shot, i was due last month for another. I had intercourse with my ex, and he did not pull out in time, the next day, i spotted. Could by chance i be pregnant again?

babyslove23

Asked by babyslove23 at 7:07 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes! I did get pregnant right after I got off the shot. The doctor should have told you that! But what can I say, I guess mine didn't tell me!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 7:23 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• YES! YES! AND MORE YES! I was pregnant within a weeks (possibly days) of coming off depo. I know I get pregnant faster than any rabbit, but trust me on this one YES! you can get pregnant fast.
    Go pee on the stick and find out. It's better to know and figure out what you are going to do. The longer you wait the few options you have.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 7:24 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I was told that it usually takes depo about 18 months to get out of your system but i guess it depends on how long you were on it i was on it for over 2 years! But i guess it is possible to get pregnant right away!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:33 PM on Sep. 12, 2009