Whats the cutest thing (or your favorite thing) that your baby does while eating (whether its while breast feeding, bottle feeding, or solid feeding)

My 2 month old does this thing where he puts a fist on either side of my breast and almost hugs it while nursing, its the cutest thing! Its like he snuggles in to the warmth and falls asleep hugging me

lovelyli217

Asked by lovelyli217 at 7:13 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in General Parenting

• I always though there was nothing sweeter than a baby falling alseep at the breast. Its just soooo cute.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 1:49 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• When my 10 month old daughter has a bottle, she'll just stare up at me for awhile. I love it when she does that. I'll stare back. When she's eating solid food, she gets so excited and tries shoving multiple pieces into her mouth. Thankfully that are small pieces. But, even though it worries me sometimes (choking hazard), it's so cute how excited she gets.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 7:34 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• When my son started solids, I would encourage him by saying "mmmm, yummy!" when I fed him...then when he got used to them, he'd say "Mmmmmmm!" after every spoonful! lol it was adorable. Now he's 15 months old and refuses to be fed. If he can't feed it to himself (either with his hands or utensils), he won't eat it. lol
    AidensMommy608

Answer by AidensMommy608 at 9:42 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• the other day my six month old son was being fed rice cereal from a small dish. I was distracted for a minute getting something for my older boy, and when I turned back to the baby he'd snatched the little bowl, stashed it (right side up) in the pocket of his rubber bib, and had grabbed the spoon out of it and put it in his mouth. (right end in!)

this from a kid who just started on solids, lol. sadly, the camera wasn't nearby.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 10:53 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• When my dd was littler she would always reach up and rub my face! I always rub hers and tell her I love her, she finally did it back at 2 mos when she started reaching for stuff! Now at 22 mos she pats my head and says "love you mama" lol. And when we eat now she names what belongs to who. I have "mama's plate" she has "kyla's plate" and I have "mama's fork" and she has "kyla's fork". When she eats more than I thought she would I always transfer from my plate to hers and she says "thank you!" and give me something she doesn't want! lol I love these little ones!!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 4:36 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• well my kids are a little older now,but when they were little ones they both fell asleep at the high chair. There little face fell in the spegetti bowl..
    Linsigirl26

Answer by Linsigirl26 at 9:35 PM on Sep. 13, 2009