how many of you had your period while pregnant?

I'm asking cuz my dh came home on R&R in July (military) and we've did everything when it comes to protection cuz i DON'T want any more kids. except for this one time...anyway, that one time freaked me out, and i was relieved wheni started my period that month. the next month i started my period, only it was a week early, which NEVER happens. i'm always on time, never early or late. i don't think i am, but lately i've been tired all the time, and my brain has left the building. the same symptoms i had while preggo with my dd. the only ones i had actually. only i got pregnant the day before my period, and i never had my period that month. i'm hoping it's just that my iron is low or everything is just catching up to me. (dh is deployed). anyway, i just want to know how often women get their period w hile pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:14 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It is actually extremly rare for a woman to have actual periods during pregnancy. If you had a normal period amount of blood and it's happened twice you are probably not prego. Just get some bloodwork! Hormones are a real bitch!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 7:19 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• thanks!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:25 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Happened to me. I'm 31 weeks and haven't missed one yet lol.
    cherishlee

Answer by cherishlee at 3:54 PM on Sep. 13, 2009