I'm having Cravings???

Okay... I was sick last month, I've been on Birth Control for 6months now. But the past 2 weeks, I've been having cravings for Vinegar on my Subs... Could I be????I mean its not time for my period yet, I still like a week of pills.

marcnsarah

Asked by marcnsarah at 7:18 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Shew... This reallly scares me, cuz our daughter right now its really hard to take care of because I have no help other than my husband. Our Family lives 2 hours away..... I'm just not ready for another one, I don't know how I could be if i've been on the pill for 6months.
    marcnsarah

Answer by marcnsarah at 7:19 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I really know how you feel about not having any help. I have no help here and my family lives 7hrs. away. I have 3 children and one on the way and one of them has Special Needs. I had an IUD in and was NOT ready for another one yet. I have come to accept that i have no help, not even from my Husband much. I have learned to manage things quite well. I would test if i were you. I was eating Jalapeno peppers by the cupfull so i tested after i didn't have a period since July. It was a pos. result. Good Luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:25 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Thanks! :) It's really hard not having any family close by.. Good Luck to you also!
    marcnsarah

Answer by marcnsarah at 7:33 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I don't even like Vinegar!
    marcnsarah

• go get blood taken
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on Sep. 12, 2009