Would you be okay

with your bf/husband going out on a "date" with his girl friend and by "date" I mean dinner, movie and club.

Reverse the roles, would your bf/husband be okay with you doing this with your guy friend?

Obviously i'm not talking about family members of the opposite sex.

KalebsMommee

Asked by KalebsMommee at 7:21 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• No
    3rdDay

Answer by 3rdDay at 7:23 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• let me think............................HECK NO!
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 7:24 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• This is really funny b/c I was teasing DH earlier that he is ging on a date tonight without me. He is going to a club/bar tonight his buddy's 30 b-day. Our neighbor (female) is going with him. I have no problem with it at all.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 7:29 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Going to a clu/bar with a few friends is one thing that's not what i'm talking about.. I'm saying Dinner, Movie & then going to a club after that. Basically an all night thing w/ one single female.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 7:32 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• club**
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 7:33 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• depends did he invite you to go? if he didnt even invite you then no and i really think if you cant go then he cant go. b/c my SO wouldnt let me if he couldnt come too. BUT it also depends on the situation bc my mom has a friend who she has been friends with since high school and he is married and so if she and they go "dates" they go watch movies or have luch together and their SO dont care bc they all know each other.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 7:34 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• This is something one of my friend's fiance is doing. No she wasn't invited.

If it was me I wouldn't have such an issue with the hanging out, maybe catching a movie &/or grabbing dinner together. I've done that with male friends before the part that strikes me as wrong and disrespectful is how the guy had no intentions of inviting his fiance, didn't even mention it to her until last minute when the chic showed up at their house and he's like "ok i'm going out with __ not sure what time i'll be back" and she's like ok whatever. 2 hours later she calls and asks him when he's coming home and he's like well I don't know we are about to go watch a movie and then going out to the club so it might be late.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 7:39 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• She basically called me bawling her eyes out asking what i'd do in the situation. I told her but also wanted to get other opinions as well , that's why I came here.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 7:40 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• My hubby did not invite me tonight b/c he knows I am not into the club thing so he invited neighbor girl to go and yes she is the only girl going. No I still don't have a problem with it. He also goes out with his ex to lunch and such since they work near eachother. I trust him completley. If he wanted to take one of them out one night I would not mind. He has never given me reason to not trust him. If you have one ounce of suspision then I would say there is probably a reason and he should not be going out with her like that.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 7:42 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Well, what's good for the goose is good for the gander. I think since he went and didn't really give her the opportunity to voice her opinion that she should reverse the rolls and go to dinner / movie / club with a guy friend.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 7:48 PM on Sep. 12, 2009