are the people who are calling others judgemental being judgemental themselves?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:27 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If I told you that I lost my 2 kids to the system 10 years ago because of a long jail visit would you think I was a horrible person,or a bad mom now that I have more kids,clean,and married and successful today?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:30 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• if you like peas and i hate them,does that mean im being judgemental or that you are towards me? i dont think so,we all have the right to our own opinion,people call others judgemental the second they dont agree with them.
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 7:33 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Yes, they have judged that person to be judgemental. Judgemental is not a bad thing. Condescending is a bad thing. Everyone makes judgements, whether they admit it or not.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 7:34 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Why would anyone judge you for that? You are human just like the rest of us and EVERYONE makes mistakes. The parents who scare the crap out of me are the ones who act like their shit don't stink. Like they are perfect and never make any mistakes. I think (especially with catty trolls) people put the label of "bad" mom on other moms just to make themselves feel better. The whole put someone down to feel better about yourself thing. It's sad. Good job getting clean! My mother never did. Does that make her a bad mother? Nope, not in my eyes.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 7:38 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Yes. One person has NO right,whatsoever to tell another person what they think,believe or say is wrong. To that person, it's NOT! It's extremely judgmental narrow minded,and petty. However, it also seems to be the norm around here. Especially if someone DARES to utter ONE peep in opposition to Obama! OH! GOD FORBID! Why,they should just be taken out and throttled,and those of us who AREN'T totally enamoured of him,and DON'T worship at his feet, well, we should just have our fingers cut off for even thinking about typing something in opposition. Oh,and we also get called racist on a daily basis for that! Race has nothing to do with it. At least not for me. For me, it's a matter of policies,and nothing more. But, the ones who want to judge me will never see it that way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:06 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• If I answer this, am I being judgemental about someone who may or may not be judgemental for saying that someone else is judgemental? Seriously!?
    jdanielle82

Answer by jdanielle82 at 9:27 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• What does Obama have to do with this? Take that to the Politics section please. We don't talk politics in here.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Is it judgemental to point out an observation?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 PM on Sep. 12, 2009