this sucks

we had our house sprayed the other day cuz we have fleas and the fogging didnt work. well they said i have to vacuum every day and to vacuum everything and under everything (under beds, dressers everything) for 14 days. man i am so tired from doing this already. i havent done it yet today cuz my body aches from moving everything. did anyone else have to go through this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:29 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Fleas are a nightmare to get rid of!!! My mom is going through it now and she doesn't even have a pet!! Follow the directions exactly, it will end eventually!! Good luck.
    zetta816

Answer by zetta816 at 7:59 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• i hope it ends soon. man these suck. they shouldnt live if you dont have a pet thats what the people told me anyway. hope your mom gets rid of them soon.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:10 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• While fleas prefer pets, they are not above munching on people, so it is not really true if you don't have a pet you can't have fleas. The fleas aren't even on your pets unless they're feeding and if they're not on your pets, then they're in your carpets & cushions while they wait for their next meal to pass by, be it 4-legged or 3. Our next door neighbor had a horrible problem with fleas and every morning they'd wake up with flea bites until they finally got the problem under control and they didn't have any pets either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Sep. 13, 2009

• fleas are a pain. my son and my hubby are getting bit up. i sprayed with something extra under our beds and dressers so i am praying that will work so i dont have to move them. i found another on my cat and i bathed him 3 times 2 weeks ago and again the other night when having the house sprayed and i also put some stuff on the back of their necks. geez go away already fleas.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 PM on Sep. 13, 2009