Pregnancy?

Has anyone ever experienced spotting while pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:58 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I did with my first son when i was about 12weeks into the pregnancy. It stopped after a couple of days. I was told it was fine as long as it didn't have any clots in it and i wasn't cramping.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:00 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• well.. i did.. but is was a little more than spotting. My husband and i decided we were going to have sex and did it a little too rough and so i had to go to labor in delivery to find out if everything was okay. Come to find out that my husband busted a major vein. I was 20 weeks at that time. I was always told that bleeding during pregnancy is never good so if your bleeding then call your nurse and get an opinion on whether you should go to the er just in case. Gl hun
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 8:02 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I did with my first two, for me I was having problems, any blood and you should call your doctor. It could be a big deal, then again it may be okay...better safe than sorry!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 8:05 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• no, i was asking because I'm experiencing it now and my doctor told me it was fine as long as I wasn't cramping or heavy bleeding and that i wasn't soaking 3 pads in three hours. I was just wondering if anyone was experiencing the same thing as I. and mine is only when I wipe I had a friend who had her cycle for 5 months.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:07 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• what problems were you having?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:12 PM on Sep. 12, 2009