What number is accurate?

Tea party in Washington

Michelle Malkin says 2 million
AP says tens of thousands

Why the difference and who do you think is closer?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:00 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Considering that Michelle Malkin wouldn't know a fact if it walked up to her and introduced itself, I'd go with the AP.
    shesajar

Answer by shesajar at 8:05 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I think it was 2million nation wide and a few thousand in DC.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 8:06 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Who cares? What is two million as a % of our population?

Not significant enough for me to give a chit

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:18 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• ANON 8:18PM....I suppose 9/11 didn't even register on your radar, as that was only a mere 3000 people who lost their lives that day, huh?!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:27 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

yes, it did.

3000 DEAD people vs 2 million cattle? Which weighs more on my mind? The innocent people that died as a result of failed leadership, where were the protesters then?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:37 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• You tell us know it all. Were you out protesting the events of 9/11?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:42 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I wasn't out protesting. I was too preoccupied helping my friend's family get through the death of their son the firefighter.

But you know what I do now? I MAKE myself watch every documentary on the anniversary on 9/11, as it pisses me off. I think everyone should watch them too. Too many people have forgotten what really happened that day.

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:46 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

•  

Were you? Your so into protests, were you as upset then as you are now?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:47 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Lori,

Just wanted to comment on what you said. I was 8 months pregnant during 9/11. I watched the first day and a little the week following, then nothing else. I had a really difficult pregnancy with bed rest , bleeding, diabetes and blood clots I couldn't get SO upset.

on the one year anniversary I watched everything that was out there. It was so horrifying. Seeing and hearing the bodies dropping was the WORST! and I try to watch and read as much as possible every year. It is very important that we all remember and FEEL what that day was about...

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 8:51 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I am anon at 7:42 and my question was directed at anon at 7:37, not LoriKeet.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:55 PM on Sep. 12, 2009