Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

whats it called??

When the mother gets "most" of the custody & the father gets the child on weekends & certain holidays, etc?


Asked by brookethomas at 8:02 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in General Parenting

Level 1 (0 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • Joint Custody

    Answer by KalebsMommee at 8:32 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

  • Shared custody or visitation.

    Answer by coala at 8:03 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

  • my grandson's life. luckily both sets od parents and grandparents get along

    Answer by mamak57 at 11:01 PM on Sep. 12, 2009