My 10 month son just rolled for the first time from belly to back. He has been rolling back to belly since 5 months but never tried to roll the other way until now. He is rolling over but he looks like he is going to snap his arm off. He leaves it bent and rolls over it bent the wrong way. Did anyones LO roll this way to begin then figure it out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:20 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yup both my kids did that. I was always surprised they didn't hurt themselves. They eventually learned to pull their arms out from under them.
    mummy22kids

Answer by mummy22kids at 8:22 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• mummy22kids-thank goodness I cringe everytime I see him do it, of course he only rolls in his crib. He has yet to do it in the living room. I thought he would never roll. He isnt much of a mover still not crawling but is pulling up and standing unassisted!! I wonder if I show him how to do it if it will help...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:30 PM on Sep. 12, 2009