Is he worth it?

My bf and I are expecting our first baby this December.

I have caught him in many lies, found out he was still in love with his ex girlfriend for half of our relationship and was only pretending to love me (he admitted that part)

Went behind my back to see his ex girlfriend...used to take her out to lunch and went to her birthday party...and he used to text her constantly and lie about it.

I can't trust him and he ALWAYS breaks promises. About anythign and everything... and I catch him lying to other people as well. He says things will change but after a year, nothing has changed.

Is it worth it to stay with him...or should I leave???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:30 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• just leave now. My DD dad was like that except he was worse his ex was a stripper and would go watch her and he accidently sent me a photo instead of one of his friends of her going down on him yeah really nice. I left him I was 3 months pg and I meet my bf now when when I was big and pg at 7 months and we have been together ever since he took in my dd as his own and we now have a son. also it was hard for him bc my DD is mixed and my bf is white so I know now what i have is a good man well he can be. ; ) but you should know you dont need him and leave him and when and IF he gets his crap together then yall can try and work on things but until then i would be like peace and throw his F 2 the A out
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 8:35 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• (I asked the question)

Forgot to mention, a while ago I found naked pictures of one of our other friends posing naked on his pool table......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:37 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• YOU TURN OFF THE COMPUTER AND GO PACK UR STUFF AND LEAVE NOW.... You have enough stuff to deal with then deal with his bs.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 8:38 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Do you really need to ask? After your additional post my answer is.................LEAVE HIM.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 8:39 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• If your bf is still behaving like this after knowing that he is about to be a father, I would definitely separate myself from him at this point. He obviously needs to grow up. Hopefully he will be a good father to your child but I wouldn't waste anymore time trying to change someone that obviously doesn't want to. If you do decide to stay, I think you will just be left with a broken heart in the end. Don't put yourself through so much pain. I would focus on building a better life for you & your child. I think if you give yourself some time to heal & away from him for a while, you may just decide that he wasn't worth your time as a companion. Whatever you decide to do with your life, I hope you think thoroughly with all your options. Good luck & best wishes!

onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 8:44 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Why would you stay? Just leave.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:55 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Say peace and get away from him, he is so not worth it.
    amyrw

Answer by amyrw at 8:56 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• It doesn't sound worth it. Why would you want to be with someone who is in love with someone else?
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 8:59 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• the man tells you that he doesn't love you and you stay? are u kidding me? is he worth it? worth what? the humiliation of knowing he doesn't love you? knowing ppl are laughing at you bc they know he loves someone else? he lies to u and you take that from a man? buy some self esteem and get away from the man. is he worth it? well duh....no
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:17 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• i'd leave, i know it's hard for an outsider to say that because we don't know the full situation. but my ex lied about a lot of stuff all the time (him going out, girls, drugs, etc.) i figured that when i had our daughter (i got pregnant after about a month of being with him) things would get better, they didn't, they got worse. so then i thought, well, maybe when we get our own place, nope...then i thought, well maybe if we move closer to his family, didn't work, things just kept getting worse, to a point where he got violent with me, it's not worth it, if i would have known the stuff i went through with him beforehand, i would have left the first time i felt like i should.
    kyuteangl88

Answer by kyuteangl88 at 9:40 PM on Sep. 12, 2009