should i get a docters 2nd opion?

my 15month old has seen her doc twice about problems with her privates,she is always itching down there and acting like it bothers her,the doc said as ling as she ist runing a fever there not goning to take a urine test and she should be fine. note: baby has had to take cream for closing up down there befor,her doc told me to use that cream again.but she isnt closeing up down there.i wouldnt have to change docs or anything,just i think something else is happining down there

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:52 PM on Sep. 12, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Could be yeast. I would get a 2nd opinion. My DS has a yeast rash at a little younger than that and nneded special cream to clear it up.
    mummy22kids

Answer by mummy22kids at 9:01 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• if that doc isnt fixing the problem then yes, get a 2nd opinion from a completely different doctors office.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 9:10 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• It sounds like a yeast infection... You can get the monistat 7 cream and apply it 2 the outside 2 a day! Im not a dr just a mommy of 3 girls :)
    ashlee31627

Answer by ashlee31627 at 9:40 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I closed up down there and they used a needle!!!! It does sound like a yeast infection... and yes I would get a second opinion just to be safe! I hope she feels better soon!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:24 AM on Sep. 13, 2009